NOTICE SPECIFIC TO CONTENT AVAILABLE ON THIS WEB SITE
Material that is made available to download from this website is the copyrighted work of Yarl Technologies Pty Ltd. Any reproduction or redistribution of the material not in accordance with the License Agreement is expressly prohibited by law, and may result in severe civil and criminal penalties. Violators will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible.
NOTICES REGARDING SOFTWARE, DOCUMENTS AND SERVICES AVAILABLE ON THIS WEB SITE
Yarl Technologies shall not be liable for any special, indirect or consequential damages or any damages whatsoever resulting from the use of the instrument or documents or information available from this website.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES
The links in this area will let you leave Yarl Technologies’ website. The linked sites are not under the control of Yarl Technologies and Yarl Technologies is not responsible for the contents of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site, or any changes or updates to such sites. Yarl Technologies is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Yarl Technologies of the site.
ORDER AND DELIVERY
Orders must be placed via Yarl Technologies shopping cart or in writing and are subject to acceptance by Yarl Technologies in whole or in part. Any provisions in customers’ orders which conflict with or are additional to these Terms and Conditions shall be excluded from contracts for supply.
- A minimum order quantity may apply for certain items and it would be stated clearly at the time of placing the order.
- A maximum order quantity may apply for certain items and it would be stated clearly at the time of placing the order.
- For any software purchase from Yarl Technologies, there shall be no form of delivery will apply. If customer request for any printed material or storage media that contain any form of information related to software purchase, Yarl Technologies will supply a quote to customer with delivery options. If the customer accept the quote, customer shall pay for the delivery charges.
- Yarl Technologies endeavors to deliver all its hardware purchase to customers at Free of Charge to any part of the world, but for some hardware items, Yarl Technologies may not able to extend this offer. In such instance, Yarl Technologies will clearly indicate the delivery charges at the time of acceptance of purchase.
- Yarl Technologies will endeavor to process all orders and dispatch orders placed on Yarl Technologies Shop within Five working days and notify customer by email confirmation. For certain items, Yarl Technologies require a long lead time to manufacture or assemble the product after the customer places the order. In such circumstances, Yarl Technologies will clearly indicate the lead time for such items at the time of purchase.
- Delivery time after dispatch will vary depending on the destination and customs clearance delays. Yarl Technologies will use standard delivery option that may take from four weeks to eight weeks of delivery time, excluding customs clearance delays.
- Any import duty or import tax or any form of local taxes applied to the product at the destination state or country is payable by the customer.
The listed price for each item is in United States Dollar. Yarl Technologies is not registered to charge for the Goods and Services Tax. In future if Yarl Technologies register to charge for Goods and Services tax, GST notice will be clearly indicated at the time of purchase. Yarl Technologies reserves the right to vary price for any item listed on this website and will be clearly indicated at the time of purchase. Yarl Technologies reserves the right to offer any discount in writing by payment or in coupon.
QUALITY OR DESCRIPTION OF GOODS AND SERVICES
The Customer shall inspect the Goods immediately on delivery and, with fourteen (14) days of delivery, give notice to the Yarl Technologies of any defect or allegation that the Goods or Services are not in accordance with the purchase contract. If the customer fails to give such notice within that time, the Goods and Services shall be deemed to be in all respects in accordance with the purchase contract.
Yarl Technologies agrees to provide Warranties to the customer ONE YEAR WARRANTY from the time customer accept delivery of the product, to repair or replace the product for faulty workmanship, design, workmanship or materials. Warranties given exclude claims for or damage resulting from: inclement weather, fire, explosion, act of God or other like cause; unauthorized alterations, additions or tampering of the goods, loose plugs or leads not hardwired, other events beyond control of the Yarl Technologies and use beyond specification or design.
Returns for credit will only be accepted within 7 days from date of acceptance of delivery. Credit for goods returned after this period is at Yarl Technologies’ discretion and if accepted, the customer incur delivery charges back to Yarl Technologies. In addition, returned goods will only be accepted for credit if the goods are in a resalable condition as well as in original packing and with all product documentation included. All goods specifically manufactured or ordered for the customer will not be returnable except due to defect unless otherwise agreed to in writing.
Copyright © 2018 Yarl Technologies Pty Ltd, Perth, WA, Australia. All Rights Reserved. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
All possible care has been taken in the preparation of this website. However, specification and particulars in relation to the products referred to in this website are subject to change without prior notice. Some photographs contain samples which are representative only. Stocked item may vary in colour and look. Yarl Technologies will not be held liable for any errors or omissions in this website.
Any legal dispute arising with regards to these Terms and Conditions shall be settled by mediation. If that is not successful, then the dispute shall be settled by arbitration to be held in Western Australia, Australia and this agreement to arbitrate shall be specifically enforceable. Any award shall be final and binding on all parties, and a final judgment may be entered in the appropriate court of law. Notwithstanding this, should any litigation ensue between the parties, then the prevailing party shall be entitled to reasonable expenses and attorney fees as set by the Court. Yarl Technologies operates under the laws and regulations of the Western Australia of Australia. Therefore any legal disputes will be conducted in courts or tribunals situated in Western Australia, Australia and under the laws and regulations of Western Australia, Australia.